Join Lisuto’s Incredible Team
Junior DevOps / Database Engineer
You’re the type that gets things done and solves problems. You are hands-on, love technological challenges and are passionate about learning new things and expanding your skills. You want to design, deploy and maintain the company’s systems, without being interrupted by meetings and bureaucracy. You’re direct and open-minded. You like to work in a team but also run independently. You are agile as our work mode is agile. We have an open office (space) with open people.
- Create, maintain and manage the infrastructure (including databases) for our teams in Tel Aviv, the Far East and other outsourcing locations. Manage database related issues of the company from development to production. Ensure the system is running smoothly and respond to issues as they arise.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering (or final year students)
- Must have experience in one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Java)
- Hands-on experience in DB (MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL) related projects
- Proven ability to design, plan and implement database topologies according to business and
- professional requirements
- Ability to implement and maintain continuous integration / continuous delivery processes
- Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of cloud services (AWS / Google Cloud) is a plus
- Knowledge of ITIL/NOC set up and procedures is a plus
Inquire About This Job